Stately space that oozes tradition and elegance
The farmhouse has a unique architectural design that dates back to the twelfth century, in an unforgettable setting overlooking the Montserrat mountain range. Can Sabaté is built around a beautiful main courtyard and boasts a carved stone façade with the Godó family coat of arms inscribed onto it.
It has an esplanade of more than 2,000 m2 and a porch that leads directly to the cellar, that has been converted into a banquet space.
Whether you are celebrating a civil or a religious ceremony, you can choose between the chapel or our vast gardens, designed by Joan Pañella i Bonastre.
Hire out our space for your event
We provide the place; you, your imagination
- Business meetings
- Showrooms, pop-up stores, workshops
- Product presentations, press conferences, conferences
- Fashion shows, castings, script readings
- Workshops, master clases.
- Yoga and meditation retreats
- Book presentations, cultural spaces
- Rehearsals, one-off shows
These are just a few examples. Get in touch to book the house and start planning your event.
08711 Òdena. Barcelona